Itâs a new year and we all have plenty to look forward to including new and improved selves and fresh new experiences. The Human Bean would love to be a part of your journey this year and we have plenty to be excited about as we look forward to the next 12 months!
1. This month – We are growing! New Locations may be coming to a place near you! We are expecting to open 20 new drive-thru coffee franchise locations this year, with the first two to open this month in Canton, Ohio and Odessa, Texas! Fingers crossed that the next location will be coming to a place near you!
2. Early spring – The Human Bean will have its very own App! Now it will be even faster to pull through any Human Bean drive thru coffee franchise location and order your favorite drink! You will be able to track your rewards and pay with our App! Stay tuned for the release this spring and be one of the first to download your new favorite App!
3. Every Month – We have new flavor combinations to debut every month as our Monthly Specials! Weâre excited about all of the creative and exotic flavor combinations out there and strive to bring something new to your taste buds every month of the year! Plus we can customize our drinks to your taste buds upon request!
4. Earth Day in AprilÂ & Farm Friendly Direct Program! –Â Not only do we give away free re-usable shopping bags to all of our customers on April, 22nd, we also celebrate all the earth-friendly things The Human Bean does! All of our coffee is part of our Farm Friendly Direct program that helps global coffee farming communities. In past years weâve helped coffee farmers in other countries come up with more sustainable and environmentally ways to farm and use land and water for their coffee crops and will continue to find opportunities to do more in 2017!
5. Country Crossings Music FestivalÂ in July! â The Human Bean is one of the sponsors of this 4 day national Country Music Festival that is going to be held in Jackson County, Oregon this year and itâs going to be awesome! Headliners Keith Urban, Luke Bryan, Chris Stapleton and Jake Owen plus Human Bean to fuel the event! www.cxfest.com . Time to get your boots ready and to buy your tickets!
6. Coffee for A Cure in October! âÂ Last year in 2016 weÂ raised over $1,000,000 ($1,055,044.27 to be exact) to support local breast cancer organizations and we canât wait to blow that number out of the water with all of your loyal support and Coffee for A Cure donations in 2017!
7. New faces & Loyal Customers!Â â We love meeting all of our Human Bean customers and especially look forward to making friends with those that frequent our locations often enough to know them by name and have their drink order ready when they pull up to the window. We look forward to seeing all of our returning customers in the coming year as well as to meeting all of our new customers trying The Human Bean for the very first time!
These are only a sample of all the things The Human Bean has going on throughout the year! Follow our social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to get all the details on whatâs going on in your local area!